Monday, November 9, 2009

Cricket

I got excited. I will always try to deny it: I thought it was your text, almost at 3 something AM, of coursem it wasn't.
I'm the only insomniac in this town. It seems like.
I guess, when the shadows are awake, or you're in a place of the eternal time, like in the Sartrean play "The others" time doesn't exist... but to bother, to make each other's life miserable. Granddaughter of Saturn, married to Hades, Proserpine has to cope with the period of six months of spring, outside of the infraworld, and then doomed to her spouse's habitus. Time, time, time. Our springs/winters take place in hemispheres. Either we are always in the wrong hemisphere or I’m always cold in spring.
“Cricket is not participating in this even at this time”- texted me, and not you- … you see? Always is time. Time free. Spare time. Time out. Past time…. Talking about, that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zP9JLSghD4&feature=related. You won’t like it, and you’d have to watch the whole movie. You’re not that patient. You see? Always time!

No comments:

Post a Comment